Monday, September 1, 2008

New Job...

This week I just got a new job which will be part time on the weekends. For the past month or so I've been volunteering at our church in their wedding ministry being a wedding volunteer. After talking with the coordinators they told me the church would be hiring another full time wedding director. Anyways the Lord has really opened all the doors and I'm so excited. They ended up giving me first dibs on the job because of my past experience. Last week I had 2 interviews, a boat load of paperwork to fill out , Plus I had to talk on the microphone in the church (when it was empty..but still).

So Sunday I was introduced as their new wedding director, it has all happened so fast I really haven't had too much time to let it all sink in but I'm really excited. I'll still be working in Real Estate this will just be a weekend/part time thing.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Labor day!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

ah! How exciting!! If it wasn't so late already I'd call you right now and get all the fun details. So we need to talk! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! :)

Courtney said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you will be a wonderful asset for the church team!

Courtney said...

Does your job mean you can never blog again? :) We need to catch up soon!

Michelle said...

Hey girl!

Just thought I would say "hello" on here. I miss hanging out with you and talking to you! We definitely need to catch up soon!

Love you!