These last few weeks have truly been life changing. I feel as if the Lord is always asking me "are you going to trust me" but especially lately. I just want to learn this trust issue and move on. :) But I know God has always shown Himself strong and worked things out better than I ever could. Going through personal struggles and feeling like the world is caving in around me I look up to see my sweet friend struggling so deeply with loss and perservering in trusting the Lord.
A Week ago today Sarah gave birth to her precious 4lb 10oz baby boy Carter. After 33 short but very precious minutes he went to be with the Lord. I stood there in the hospital room sobbing over the pain I was feeling for my friend. I looked up at her and as she was craddling her baby, tears were falling from her cheeks but she had such peace. Peace that God was in control and though it was hard & painful God had something special for bringing little Carter into this world & then taking him to live for eternity with Him in Heaven so shortly after.
It's so hard to describe the emotions and feelings of that day, Carter's life impacted so many people for Christ without him ever saying a word. What a great reminder of what we need to be doing on a daily basis. Trusting the Lord, Being a light in this dark world, Living a life that impacts the world for Christ. and Ultimately Living for Jesus.
Please be praying for them in the days and months ahead. Here is a link to their website, it is truly a testimony and I know you'll be blessed by reading and sharing this time with them.
http://web.mac.com/tomhackleman
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment