I am the worst at updating this thing..so sorry for the month and a half lapse since my last post. I'm going to try and update more. :) There's so much to catch up now it's pretty overwhelming as where to start. This month has been a crazy one at that I'm doing good to keep up on everyday things like laundry and making my bed. It seems as though my room has become a revolving hotel room that I blow in to change clothes and blow right back out. When is there time to do anything at home? I've realized how much I just want to just be home and not be so crazy busy.
The last month has been filled with traveling, working, lots of weddings & showers. May is such a fun and exhausting month in general but this year especially. I'll post pictures soon of all the different things that have been going on.
The Lord has been working in my heart especially lately on completely trusting Him I read this in Streams in the dessert a couple days ago and thought I'd leave you with this little quote .
Dost thou fear to launch away?
Faith lets go to swim!
Never will He let thee go;
Tis by trusting thou shalt know
Fellowship with Him
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YOU POSTED!!! YEA!!!!!!
That's a great quote girl! Thanks for posting it up! :-)
It was good to see you tonight... and all your new "lute"... haha! I always enjoy our times of talking and laughing together! I'm gonna continue to work on that list of six things. :-)
Love you! Night!
Hey...here I am! :)
What a sweet word, Camile. God has been teaching me to trust him a lot lately. He keeps placing me in situations where I hear him saying, "Nothing is impossible for Me, Tori."
Post a Comment