I guess it's about time for an update. Life has been SUPER crazy this last month. I had a big wedding I was working on for a dear friend. She was married April 19th and so most of my April was consumed with work and wedding stuff. It was a beautiful day and she was a Beautiful Bride. Here are just a few shots from the wedding. I was kinda busy so these were taken by my mom.
I spent last weekend with my friend Sarah and her family. Here are a few pictures from the weekend..mostly of Jordan.
Jordan in her new chair!
Jordan Being super silly. :)
Jordan and her Beautiful mommy. :)))
Jordy in her new outfit from Gram

Waiting for Tom and Sarah to get back from the ER. Tom had a little head injury and had to get 7 staples.
I'm still kicking myself for not taking more pictures, I guess I'll just have to go back!
Well Here we are in May and so far it looks like the month is going to fly by. Next week we're leaving for Montana for 10 days. It's going to be a bitter sweet trip. We're going to get all of my grandmother's things before their sold off by my grandpa and his new wife. We'd appreciate all your prayers it's going to be especially difficult for my mom.
5 comments:
Those photos are ADORABLE of Jordan!! How sweet she is! Aww...
Thanks for letting me tag along last night while shopping for Jenny's wedding. Ok... so my mom liked the shirt I got (YEA!!!)... but that skirt definitely didn't work for me! ahh.. so I'm gonna look for some white slacks tonight I think. Wanna go with me?
I didn't know you have a blog! Aren't they fun!!!
Hey girl! Can't wait to see what pics you're gonna put up from the trip! You got so many great ones!
And now the question is....where has May gone? ;) haha...good seeing you tonight!
Now May is gone... and almost June!!! AHHHHHH!!! It's crazy! Thanks so much for coming out to see my new car yesterday... I enjoyed showing it to ya! :-)
Post a Comment