Sunday morning in church there was the most incredible arrangement of "Amazing Grace" that was played by the orchestra. I was sitting there listening to the song and thinking of each word and what an incredible God we serve that He would give his only son to pay the price for our sins on the cross. Half way through the song down the middle aisle came a man the soloist of the song playing the bagpipes, chiming out in majestic tones the Melody of Amazing Grace, it was Amazing and an incredible blessing it ws to me this morning. And what a great reminder of God's Amazing Grace to all of us...
Here are some pictures from the last week or so!
Here are some pictures from the last week or so!
We had a little surprise Party for Dave's birthday.
We're all getting so old. :(((
On a different note, Last weekend we went to an Engagement party, it was such a fun night!
Dave and Kelci
Mom and Chris..and the rather large sunflower.
Scott, Susie, & Me. We had the most incredible BBQ..oh yum!
Susie & Me....What a fun night!
2 comments:
I love new posts and pictures! Looks like you've been keeping busy! Hope you are having a good week and I'll see you on Saturday =) Oh, and I'm about to DIE from not eating bread....killer! =(
Aww... what fun pictures!!! I'm glad you had so much fun at the party!
Oh... and Jess... I haven't been so good about staying away from bread... I haven't eaten much... but... yeah... I went to Fadi's last night and they gave me a fresh, right out of the oven, pita bread to go with my hummas... how could I resist? yum!!!
Post a Comment