And why is it that I'm always out of gas at the most inopportune times. Not to mention being stranded in Aledo and having to pay inflamed prices..such a waste. Should be a lesson to me but honestly my light just came on and I thought I'd better put a little fuel in the tank. But the best part of the day is getting to come home early, I'm sitting here with my feet propped up, in comfy clothes, watching the BIGGEST snowflakes fall, and drinking a cup of tea. It's so beautiful and how cool to see it here in Texas! Kinda strange after our 70 degree weekend..but really incredible! I just went outside and the flakes are so big you can feel each on as it drops. What an incredible sight it is to see!
And today is special because it's my brother David's 28th birthday. He is such a great brother and I hope he has a Wonderful Birthday! We're planning on celebrating tonight...but we'll see how all that goes with the weather and all!
I hope everyone is getting to enjoy this beautiful snowy day.
3 comments:
I LOVE that b&w pic of you... it's so supper cute!!!
I like that second picture of you a lot. So cute! And yes, I couldn't believe how big the snowflakes were...amazing!
Good job on working out tonight!!! Yea for running on treadmills... hehe... the weather was perfect outside tonight! Maybe Thursday night we can run together?
Post a Comment